The March 2017 issue focuses on infrastructure and investment in SADC – What are the infrastructure and investment trends within SADC? what are the key institutions driving infrastructure development and investment? how do we evaluate their impact on regional development? infrastructure bottlenecks in the region? The PESA Regional Integration Monitor, Mar 2017 examines some of these questions.
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package