The May 2018 issue focuses on the different approaches to African land reform and rural transformation – What are the different approaches to land governance and land reform in SADC? what are the common colonial histories in SADC and how did the colonialists influence land governance in SADC? how have different governments in SADC approached land governance in the post-colonial period? what is different in the post-colonial period? The PESA Regional Integration Monitor, May 2018 examines some of these questions.
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package