The September 2016 issue is an introduction to regional integration – What are the key RECs in the region? how are the countries and institutions organised? what are the outcomes? why do countries pursue regional integration at all? what does regional integration look like in practical terms? how does it affect the average citizen? The PESA Regional Integration Monitor, Sep 2016 examines some of these questions.
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package