Economic growth globally continues to be subdued. Brexit and the Trump victory are the two main factors which continue to present uncertainties for many countries. According to the Seychelles 2017 Budget Speech, which was delivered by the Minister of Finance, the uncertainties in the international markets continuously reduce investor confidence.
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package