Global output growth has been somewhat thwarted over the past few years due to lower global demand, particularly amongst advanced economies, averaging an estimated 3.25% per annum between FY2015/16 – affecting numerous countries across the world. Growth in emerging markets accounted for 70% of global growth during the same period.
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package