As a high growth nation (HGN) Kenya continues to attract interest from foreign investors and institutions alike, in search of investment opportunities within emerging markets. Due to the significant structural and economic reforms that were implemented in the 2000’s, the East African nation has experienced consistent GDP growth over the past decade.
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package