The Angolan government has made concerted efforts to diversify its economy following the 2014/15 oil crisis and the lasting effects of the 2008/09 global economic downturn. This, despite the decline in oil prices has resulting in decreased government revenue, lower gross national income and constrained government expenditure.
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package