The June 2017 issue focuses on slow economic growth in major economies and its impact on the SADC region – What are the drivers and key role players in the SADC growth story? what is their foreign policy approach regional versus national? how do they influence African government and the regional economy? what is their developmental impact? what is the outlook given the currently slow economy growth? how will this impact African economies and the region? The PESA Regional Integration Monitor, June 2017 examines some of these questions.
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package