Tanzania’s economic growth has been robust and amongst the highest in the region at an annual average rate of 6.8% from 2010-2015, which continued to improve to 7.0% in 2016. Economic growth is forecast to reach 7.1% in 2017, significantly higher than its regional counterparts, with Kenya’s GDP growth for the same period projected to be at 5.9%.
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package