This September 2017 PESA Editorial focuses on political uncertainty and its impact on economic growth in Nigeria. The issue looks at: what is the current political economy context in SADC? what is the source of uncertainty? what is the historical context behind the uncertainties? what are the drivers and key role players in the SADC growth story?
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package