Angola bid farewell to its longest serving president, President Eduardo Dos Santos. Dos Santos has ruled the country for thirty-eight years. He is credited for having been able to bring and maintain peace and stability to the country, and for steering the country’s economy toward the path of growth. However, Angola remains a nation of contradictions.
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package