The December 2016 issue focuses on regional value chains and industrialisation in Southern Africa – What are regional value chains? how do they operate? which ones exist in the SADC region? which ones show greatest prospects in Southern Africa? The PESA Regional Integration Monitor, Dec 2016 examines some of these questions.
- Political Economy Review: Looming SADC Public Debt Crisis
- Political Economy Review: South African Finance Minister Nene’s Resignation, Or Not
- Political Economy Review: South African Job Summit
- Political Economy Review: Basotho Opposition Pulls Out of SAPMIL
- Understanding the South African Stimulus Package