Our purpose at PESA is making Southern African regional integration accessible for different audiences which includes scholars, researchers, NGOs, policy-makers and the private sector. Our mission is to provide rigorous research with precise analysis and meaningful insight to support African development.
We look for an inquiring mind and attention to detail. PESA offers flexible work opportunities to suitably qualified candidate with experience, or those seeking experience, in development economics, economic governance and regional integration in Africa.
We look for an inquiring mind and attention to detail. Below are some behavioural characteristics and values that we appreciate at PESA.
- Entrepreneurialism – problem-solver, self-starter, team-player;
- High Performance – accountability, efficiency, can-do attitude, people development, recognition;
- Inclusiveness – tolerant, embracing, team-orientated, respresentative, courteous;
- Innovation – continuous improvement, collaboration;
- Integrity – ethics, leading by example, honest, dependable; and
- Shared Vision – purpose, sustainable, long-term perspective, alignment, mandate, financial sustainability.
If you identify with any of the abovementioned qualities and think that you would be a good candidate to join the PESA team, please complete the application form on this page.
Unfortunately we do not have any vacancies at the moment. But your information and CV will be added to our applicant database so that our recruiters can consider you for future vacancies.
Please do continue to visit our careers page for future opportunities.