Our purpose at PESA is to advance knowledge that enables regional integration in SADC and to develop policy for a secure, prosperous and unified Africa. Our mission is to provide accessible political economy analysis and policy solutions to promote SADC regional integration and sustainable development in Africa.
We look for an inquiring mind with attention to detail.
PESA offers flexible work opportunities to suitably qualified candidate with experience, or those seeking experience, in development economics, economic governance and regional integration in Africa. We look for an inquiring mind and attention to detail. Below are some behavioural characteristics and values that we look for in our candidates:
- Entrepreneurialism – problem-solver, self-starter, team-player
- High Performance – accountability, can-do attitude, personal development, recognition
- Innovation and Efficiency – continuous improvement, collaboration, creative solutions
- Integrity and Objectivity – ethics, leading by example, mutual respect
- Shared Vision – purpose, sustainable growth, long-term perspective
If you identify with any of the above-mentioned qualities and think that you would be a good candidate to join the PESA team, please see some of the available vacancies below or add your details to the PESA Applicant Database.
Unfortunately we do not have any vacancies at the moment.
If you do not find a current vacancy that fits your skills, please submit your details and interests for future opportunities at PESA. Fill out all the sections in English, without using all capital letters. Please upload a resume or curriculum vitae (CV) in English and do not upload a resume or CV with more than 10 pages.
Please do continue to visit our careers page for future opportunities.
Follow PESA Online
You can follow PESA online using some of your most favourite social media networks.